- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. We carry a very affordable one in our spa which is made specifically for lash extensions.
- After 24 hours if your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the mascara brush we provide you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing. We carry a special foaming lash eyelash cleaner that will gently clean and bath your lashes. We highly recommend you clean your lashes every other day. Doing so will extend the life of your lash.
- Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras. We have an extension safe mascara that goes on like butter and easily washes out with our specialty cleanser.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel, gently comb through them with the spoolie and let them air dry.
- You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
Celluma light therapy is ideal for use following laser, microdermabrasion, microneedling, and injections. It also treats acne safely and effectively without abrasive chemicals, harmful UV rays or side effects.
Four Layer Facials Now at AMS
The Four Layer Facial launched in 1980 and was the first facial to pioneer the first uni-does professional treatment mask for estheticians with a variety of experiences offering the same results every time. This premier anti-aging facial treatment is formulated with European and American seaweed which is proven to have extraordinary benefits including:
- cell rejuvenation
- amino acids
- minerals and trace elements
- instant results
The Four Layer Facial is for men, women, and all skin types with skin benefits that include anti-aging, firms the appearance of facial contours, softens and smooths, rebalance epidermal function, hydrates, purifies and cleanses.
Layer 1: C Serum Seaweed Filtrate
- Softens lines, adds moisture. and helps rebalance and tone skin tissue
Layer 2: Creamy Hydrating Seaweed Facial Cream
- applied using a three-movement facial massage
Layer 3: Fresh Seaweed Mask
- hydrates while improving skin tone and clarity
Layer 4: Mineral Mask
- creates its own gentle warmth to activate the properties of the seaweed mask beneath it.
For more information or to book a Four Layer Facial with one of our licensed esthetician’s call 334-730-1268
Or Book Now
Have you ever wondered if there was a quick, simple, non-invasive way to lose weight?!
Guess what, there is!! New at AMS and just in time for the New Year is our Ultrasonic Caviation machine. So what is Ultrasonic Cavitation, you may be wondering?
Ultrasonic Caviation is a non-invasive weight loss service that uses low frequency sound waves and/or light suction to melt fat and inches right off! This magical machine heats and vibrates fat cells below the skin’s surface.
So what results can you expect to see from Ultrasonic Cavitation? Results can vary from patient to patient but you can expect:
- Tightened skin and reduced cellulite
- Reduced circumference in the treated area(s)
- An overall contoured appearance
Just as results vary from patient to patient so does treatment time. For best results we recommend between 8 and 12 treatments, although some patients see results after only 1 treatment. Treatment factors vary with age, weight, and the area being treated. Each session is 30 minutes, which targets one specific area of your choice, and since there is no downtime with Ultrasonic Cavitation you can expect to resume normal activities as soon as your treatment is complete.
Treatment areas include: Stomach, Back, Legs, Arms, and Face.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE
- Cleanser- works to soothe and nourish the skin while cleansing and removing makeup, dirt, and oil.
- Tonic- a light mist of Mirabilis Jalapa flower extract will absorb into the skin to help reduce redness and hydrate dry skin.
- Serum- provides the micro silver while moisturizing with seaweed extracts and bioflavonoids during a relaxing facial massage.
- Facial Mask- contains Phyto-Marine extracts that give the skin a more even tone and texture, and feel softer and smoother.
- Eye Rescue Pads- these cool, moisturized eye pads will breathe life back into your eye area with seaweed, cucumber and tea extract blend.
- Upper body Massage- while the mask and eye pads do their magic, you will be able to relax with an upper body massage containing your neck and shoulders, and finished with a hand and arm massage.
- Mask removal and another spritz of tonic for extra hydration and coolness.
- Moisturizing Day cream- will nourish and hydrate the skin, and help reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It will leave your skin feeling supple and looking luminous.