Did you know you have approximately two seconds to make a first impression? It’s human nature to jump to quick conclusions about people when they first meet them, and whether they’re correct or not, the impressions you make can have a significant effect on your life.
That’s why it’s essential to put your best face forward as much as possible, which is why finding facials near Montgomery, AL, that keep your skin looking radiant is an essential part of self-care! At our spa in Prattville, we’re passionate about helping you maintain ultimate skin health, which has significant benefits, especially as you age.
However, not all facials are created equally, and working with a skilled aesthetician who can personalize a facial to fit your needs ensures that your skin will be glowing and radiant. Different types of facials are available, and your aesthetician should be able to guide you to the right facial, depending on your skin type and personal beauty goals.
Benefits Of Facials
Aside from the obvious beautifying benefits of facials, the upside goes even more profound. Some surprising benefits of facials include the following:
- Stress relief: stepping into a spa environment and putting your wellness in someone else’s hands for an hour or so is an incredibly relaxing thing to do.
- Hydration: facials help hydrate your skin, but that moisture will also go beneath the surface.
- Skin detox: Facials remove toxins from your skin that accumulate from daily life. Toxins that build up on your skin can seep below the surface, affecting your health in other ways, so facials help reduce the number of toxins going into your system.
Types Of Facials
Different spas offer different services, and at our spa in Prattville, AL, we’ve taken great care to provide a variety of facials to meet you where you’re at in your beauty journey. If you have any questions, call us at 334-219-0508, and we’ll be happy to walk you through your options before booking.
In the meantime, here’s a quick overview of our award-winning facials near Montgomery, AL.
Our signature facial treats you to hot towels that open up your pores in preparation for toning, cleansing, and exfoliation, all custom-tailored to your skin type.
Luxury Facial With Hydradermabrasion Or Microdermabrasion
For the ultimate rejuvenation, this facial adds the option of hydra dermabrasion or microdermabrasion to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, perfect for anyone looking for an anti-aging facial treatment.
This award-winning facial offers dramatic skin-firming layers of sustainably-sourced seaweed, revealing toned, cleansed, and tightened results.
Ultimate, Deluxe Facial Experience
The luxury facial is taken to the next level with oxygen treatment and the very popular dermaplaning treatment.
How Often Do You Need A Facial?
Many people think of facials as a once-in-a-while indulgence. It’s understandable: life gets busy and not everyone considers self-care essential.
However, we propose that the more you prioritize self-care, the more you can show up for those in your life that you love. Making facials a part of your regular routine ensures that you show up for those you love with your best face forward.
The best reasons to regularly get a facial near Montgomery, AL, include:
- Longer-lasting benefits: Regular facials help normalize skin’s health, balance and detoxing benefits. For example, extracting blackheads minimizes pores, which helps keep an even skin tone while keeping toxins out. If you go too long between facials, blackheads stretch your pores, making it more challenging to minimize them in the future, allowing more toxins into the skin and making it more difficult to maintain an even-toned appearance.
- Skin tightening: You’ll notice tighter skin after one facial, but getting facials regularly ensures the benefits become more permanent. This offers significant advantages as time marches on, preventing the look of tired or loose skin.
- Reduces blemishes and evens your tone. Facials reduce blood circulation, giving your face the resources to eliminate blemishes and uneven tone.
- Better skin absorption. Regular facials near Montgomery, AL ensure your skin better absorbs all the yummy serums and products you invest in, ensuring your dollar goes the distance.
- Removes dead skin cells. Your skin has the space to shine with regular facials because dead skin cells are removed, revealing the brighter, beautiful you that the world has been waiting to see!
Regular Facials Made Easy: How Our Spa In Prattville Helps Make Self-Care Easy
At our Prattville spa, we’re so passionate about helping our guests elevate their self-care that we’ve designed a new facial membership program to make self-care affordable, easy and a regular part of everyday life.
Here’s how it works:
- You sign up for our VIP Monthly Facial Membership, and a $150 monthly fee is automatically drafted online.
- You schedule your facial at your convenience.
- When you show up for your appointment for a facial near Montgomery, get ready for the ultimate experience. Your aesthetician will greet you in our serene Prattville spa, where you’ll receive one of our customized medical-grade facial.
- Choose your add-on (valued at $860): dermaplaning, sweet feet treat, enzyme peel, Vitamin C brightening mask, light glycolic peel, celluma treatment/LED light therapy, or a chemical peel.
- Choose your monthly medical-grade skincare product (valued at $340): sunscreen, cleanser, toner, exfoliator, serum, or moisturizer.
- Walk out the door – your gratuity is included in your membership!
Getting Started At Our Prattville Spa
We’d love to see your gorgeous face walk through our doors soon! If you’d like to book a facial near Montgomery, click here for our complete list of facial offerings.
If you’re ready to prioritize self-care and join our VIP Monthly Facial Membership, click here to join today!