Do you have sensitive skin? Seems like anything will give your skin a tingling, redness appearance without warning! Sometimes it can be a hot shower, alcohol, cosmetic and beauty products, stress, or even pollution. Unfortunately, as we grow older, our skin becomes more and more exposed to free radicals and air pollution, and in turn, developing hypersensitive skin or rosacea. These skin conditions can be characterized by the following: flushing (redness of the cheeks), dilated blood vessels, burning/stinging sensation, feeling of tightness, or dry in appearance.
We are excited to announce a luxury facial option for anyone skeptical about products used on their skin during a facial service. AMS announces Repêchage Hydra 4 Red-Out Facial with Seaweed Extracts and Micro Silver!
This amazing facial contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, several seaweed extracts, aloe, and silver.
Repêchage harvests it’s seaweed off the coast of France, and is processed in the United States. Seaweed is one of the richest sources of potent antioxidants. The extracts from the seaweed are beneficial for hydration, soothing, and proteins. They are made up of 12 vitamins, 42 minerals and trace elements, and 18 amino acids to give your skin a hydrated, restored, and radiant result!
Micro Silver has become a revolutionary new ingredient made from pure, micronized silver. This releases pure soluble silver ions on the skin’s surface to form an invisible layer. This layer of protection keeps away unwanted bacteria and other micro organisms. It also reduces redness by 60%, while killing bacteria used as a food source for skin irritating microbes.
The Repêchage Red-Out Facial produces real and immediate help to people with sensitive skin. There are many benefits from this facial including reduced redness caused by environmental stress, calm appearance, cool and refreshed feel on the face and neck, smooth and refined skin texture, and a beautiful radiant glow.
If you’ve never had a facial, or have wondered what all a facial intel’s, I will inform you of several steps that will take place during the facial process. It’s by far the most, enjoyable, relaxing, self-care experience you’re most likely to have. During a facial you will feel precise and deliberate fluid motions on your face, neck, and chest areas. Each consistent motion will perform a method of treatments in these steps listed below:
- Cleanser- works to soothe and nourish the skin while cleansing and removing makeup, dirt, and oil.
- Tonic- a light mist of Mirabilis Jalapa flower extract will absorb into the skin to help reduce redness and hydrate dry skin.
- Serum- provides the micro silver while moisturizing with seaweed extracts and bioflavonoids during a relaxing facial massage.
- Facial Mask- contains Phyto-Marine extracts that give the skin a more even tone and texture, and feel softer and smoother.
- Eye Rescue Pads- these cool, moisturized eye pads will breathe life back into your eye area with seaweed, cucumber and tea extract blend.
- Upper body Massage- while the mask and eye pads do their magic, you will be able to relax with an upper body massage containing your neck and shoulders, and finished with a hand and arm massage.
- Mask removal and another spritz of tonic for extra hydration and coolness.
- Moisturizing Day cream- will nourish and hydrate the skin, and help reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It will leave your skin feeling supple and looking luminous.
After all these steps are performed, you will feel like you’ve melted right into the facial bed! Your face will be renewed with visible hydration and smooth appearance! It’s the beginning to a new self-care routine! Facials are suggested monthly for ultimate results for any skin type, whether it’s sensitive, oily, or acne prone. Facials can also be done as a luxury splurge on oneself for a birthday celebration or even as a stress reliever after a long day at work. Whatever the circumstance, I urge you to try a facial, or even gift it to a loved one (even men, yes men can enjoy facials too)! They can be customized, and very versatile with each service. Call and book your next spa service as a Red-Out Facial for Sensitive Skin!