Sugar Waxing Near Montgomery, AL: Better Bikinis & Brazilians
One of the best things about living in Alabama is having access to beaches, lakes, and swimming pools. Taking a dip is an ideal activity most of the year: the heat here is no joke, and cooling down in style is a cornerstone of Alabama living.
That means being ready for a dip at the drop of a hat – and being able to sport your swimsuit confidently! If you want to avoid unsightly hairs “down there” so your poolside style is always on point, finding a provider for sugar waxing near Montgomery, AL, is precisely what you’re looking for.
Sugar waxing removes hair in the bikini area, and you can choose from a bikini or Brazilian service, just like traditional waxing services. However, there are key differences between sugar hair removal and waxing services (including less pain and discomfort) – and you just might find that once you make the switch, you’ll never go back!
What Is Sugar Waxing?
Also known as sugaring, sugar waxing is a hair removal method that uses a sugary paste to remove your hair. Unlike traditional waxing, it exfoliates your skin, leaving it radiant and healthy. What’s more, sugaring promotes finer hair growth that takes longer to grow back, helping you stay ready for a last-minute weekend at the lake!
What Are The Benefits Of Sugar Waxing Near Montgomery, AL?
One of the reasons that we offer sugar waxing instead of traditional waxing at our med spa near Montgomery is because it truly elevates the hair removal process. We all know the feeling we get on the way to the waxer: you start with a pep talk, reminding yourself that the payoff is worth the pain. But then afterward, you’re red and irritated. You may even get painful, ingrown hairs.
Sugar waxing changes all of that.
In fact, there are plenty of things you’ll love about sugar waxing near Montgomery, including:
- Sugaring is less painful than waxing.
- The more you do it, the more “permanent” the process becomes. Sugaring restricts blood flow to the hair follicles, meaning the hair stays gone for longer!
- It removes dead skin cells and exfoliates your skin, leaving it radiant! Do you have tattoos? Sugaring will refresh them!
- Instead of causing ingrown hairs, sugaring corrects them!
- If you have sensitive skin, sugaring helps you achieve the desired results with less irritation. The sugar does not adhere to the skin, which minimizes the amount of irritation.
- With regular services, you’ll have less hair in a year!
Beyond The Bikini: Sugar Waxing Services Near Montgomery, AL
Sugaring is an excellent alternative to bikini and Brazilian waxing, but its’ magic doesn’t stop there. At our spa, our team of professional, aestheticians also provide sugaring services for the following body parts:
- Lip and chin
- Full back
- Lower Belly
- Full face
How Do I Prepare For My Sugar Waxing Appointment?
You’re ready to take the plunge and discover what sugaring is all about! Following these guidelines ensures that your sugar waxing near Montgomery makes you feel smooth and radiant.
Sugar Waxing Prep 101
- Discontinue use of Retinol products 7 days before your sugar waxing appointment.
- Make sure your hair is at least ⅛” long the day of your appointment.
- Arrive to your appointment freshly showered.
- No sunbathing or tanning 24 hours before your sugar waxing appointment.
- Wear loose clothing.
- Scrub with an oil free scrub 2 – 4 times a week.
Post Sugar Waxing Care Tips
Now it’s time to enjoy the benefits of your sugar waxing services! Here’s how to make the best of your sugaring, especially when you’re first getting started.
After Sugaring Care 101
- Protect the sugared area for 24 hours after your appointment by keeping it covered and out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid the following for the first 24 hours after your sugar waxing appointment near Montgomery: hot showers, hot baths, hot tubs, the ocean, sweaty workouts, sun exposure, or scrubs.
- Exfoliate daily, starting 48 hours after your sugar waxing services.
- For bikini and Brazilians: wear organic cotton, bamboo, or hemp undergarments.
- Wait 6 to 12 hours to take a shower.
Getting Started With Sugar Waxing Near Montgomery, AL
When selecting your service provider for sugar waxing, it’s in your best interest to choose an experienced aesthetician who is passionate about delivering quality care. If you’re looking for sugar waxing near Montgomery, we invite you to book your appointment online.