Lashes After Care
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. We carry a very affordable one in our spa which is made specifically for lash extensions.
- After 24 hours if your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the mascara brush we provide you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing. We carry a special foaming lash eyelash cleaner that will gently clean and bath your lashes. We highly recommend you clean your lashes every other day. Doing so will extend the life of your lash.
- Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras. We have an extension safe mascara that goes on like butter and easily washes out with our specialty cleanser.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel, gently comb through them with the spoolie and let them air dry.
- You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
To learn more about EYELASH EXTENSIONS with AMS Studios visit: https://ams-studios.com/eyelash-extensions/